Monday, March 18, 2013

Unit 3 Feels.

This Unit was complicated for me, I felt like this most of the time..
image
and as we got more in dept with this unit, my feelings were just
mexicandiarrhea:

IT’S TRANSPARENT THIS IS GIF I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW IT
Then some good news came when I was working on DECA with Kelly and Dai. What was it ? THE PROJECT !!!!
We were all like ...

Never been so happy to be part of an organization, thank goodness for DECA & IBMA. All those business classes have payed off. So back to my feelings on this Unit, they remain the same.
Just -sigh- like this...
That’s me right now. 
Okay well enough about my inability to understand this unit. Still happy that I have a teacher that can actually teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment